Saturday 5 March 2011

Some new images from location shoots last month.

How is everyone this weekend? Having a good one I hope. I am having a few days off from modelling at present to recover from a nasty attack of Sciatica that started last Tuesday. It hasn't been pleasant but I think it is beginning to slowly clear up. I went to the gym earlier to try and loosen the stiffness in my lower back muscles which has helped a little. I will be doing the same again. I have a busy week next week and 2 of the photographer's I will be working with are Steve Chesire and Steve Avatar - both shoot's I am highly looking forward to :-)

My blog update today is going to consist of some images from two location shoot's I did with the wonderful Kevin England in Bristol last month. You may recognise some of the area's used - all are within a few miles of where I live. Whilst it was very cold on both occasion's I think the resulting image's are fab and I am happy with them.

Hope you like them too!


No comments:

Post a Comment